Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I Have "Won" With Swagbucks

Lots of people have asked me why I chose to use Swagbucks for all my searching needs.  My constant reply is the FREE stuffs! 

There are so many ways you can earn your Swagbucks.  Some of the ways you can win include:  searching, swagbucks tv, special offers, games, trusted surveys, daily deals, daily polls, and so much more!  There is quite a bit you can do within minutes.  For example, I take a moment to answer the daily poll, and that is worth 1 Swag Buck.  I've down loaded the Swagbucks toolbar and everyday you use it, you get 1 Swag Buck.  It is so nice to use the toolbar too, you don't have to go to the Swagbucks homepage everytime to search.

A few weeks ago an offer came thru that if you bought a $20 Amazon gift card (for only $10) you also received 200+ Swag Bucks.  Woohoo!  That's almost halfway to another $5 Amazon gift card!  What a deal!

Now I only do the daily polls and search.  But as you can see there are other things you can do to earn those Swag Bucks.   Even though I am very minimalistic, I still earn a $5 Amazon gift card every 2 weeks, not shabby for searching the web....and if you are reading this, then you probably already search the web anyway.

So back on track, what do I receive???

To date, I have earned $65 in Amazon gift cards.  I've purchased a DVD on Deer processing for my daughter, a Vegetable Gardening for Dummies for me, and a pair of $32 Liberty overalls for my husband that he DESPERATELY was in need of!  Everything arrived quickly and was in great condition!  And the best part, FREE!

You can purchase other items with your Swag Bucks.  My suggestion?  Get started using the widget to your right (that black box).  Once you are signed up, Search the site see all the goodies they have to offer in the Swag Store.  Good Luck!!!!

Please let me know how you do!  I love to hear/receive comments!

1 comment: